We know where all our materials come from, and ensure they are responsibly and locally sourced, 100% recyclable and of the highest quality. Each Tree Tent is built bespoke, by experts in the UK, using a clever modular system that allows any damaged parts to be replaced, extending the life of the structure.
By delivering structures that are pre-fabricated and flat-packed, we dramatically reduce their carbon footprint in production, transport and installation. Highland Hangout and Tree Tents International are committed to high sustainability standards:
- No harm to the environment in production or installation
- We understand the lifecycle of materials used and their sustainability
- We source materials locally, reducing air miles
- Tree Tent products are transported flat packed and can be walked into position on site.
This reduces the impact on the local environment and emissions during transport
- Tree Tents are suspended between trees – moving and behaving organically with the woodland rather than against it.
This gives a more natural experience and has less impact on the environment
GIVE BACK TO NATURE
It’s really important and part of our ethos to help tackle the climate crisis.
We partner with local community projects to fund the planting of new trees and woodlands.
As a small contribution, we will plant 2 trees of your choice, in your name,
to say ‘thank you’ for staying in our Tree Tent.
(More information about the type of trees and the process coming soon!!)